The US and Canada national teams were in attendance at the 2010 sport accord combat games held in Beijing China among many other countries such as Russia, China, Malaysia, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Brazil, and Japan. The US Team sent veteran wushu athletes Sarah Chang, Peter Dang, and Alfred Hsing.
We also have the results of the all-around championship. The all-around champions of CMAT18 are:
- Adult Contemporary Wushu (Female) – Ngan-Ha Ta
- Adult Contemporary Wushu (Male) – Phillip Dang
- Adult Traditional Wushu (Female) — Priscilla Herrera
- Adult Traditional Wushu (Male) — Randall Tran
- Internal Wushu (Female) — Sing May Chen
- Internal Wushu (Male) — Michael Ng and Larry Rothman
- 13-17 Year Old Contemporary Wushu (Female) — Chrystina Yu
- 13-17 Year Old Contemporary Wushu (Male) — Michael Yu
- 13-17 Year Old Traditional Wushu (Female) — Whitney Vuong
- 13-17 Year Old Traditional Wushu (Male) — Richard Lee
- 8-12 Year Old Contemporary Wushu (Combined Gender) — Robert Yu
- 8-12 Year Old Traditional Wushu (Combined Gender) — Drake Wong
- Senior Wushu (Combined Gender) — Mayumi Yoshida
Here are some exclusive wushukicks.com pictures from our CMAT event coverage! Click picture to see larger image. Scroll down to the bottom to see videos of some US Wushu Team members and the men and women’s adult all-around champions performances.
Viet Nam rank fourth at junior wushu champs
Vietnamese duo Vu Thuy Linh (Photo) and Vu Tra My nabbed another gold in the duilian (set sparring) event, with nine points.